Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Really Gets My Goat!?

You know what really irritates me...  having to work!  Why can't I just do what I want everyday and get paid for that? I mean, I'm spewing awesomeness with every breath!  Or better yet, why can't I be independently wealthy?!  I'm not talking like BILLIONS, just a mil or so!  Lately, all I want to do it blog, read blogs and learn stuff but this pesky work thing keeps occupying my time!  W.T.F. 

Think of all that you could do if you didn't have to work... house could be immaculate, spend hours cooking a special meal (if you're into that sort of thing, which I AM), be crafty, travel, workout, learn new things and SO SO much more! 

I think society has it all wrong... Now, we work work work until we're old and then get to retire and do fun things- if you're lucky.  By that time you're old, tired and not nearly as fun as you were when you were young.  Pretty much a waste of youth if you ask me.  However, I think if we were given a huge sum of money and then worked until we basically died that would be WAY better for our society.  We would have completely enjoyed our youth, found ourselves & our soul mates, gotten to travel and really understand our world and our place in it.  By then, we would be ready for children, know exactly what we wanted to do and be ready to settle down because of all of the amazing life experiences we have had would prepare us to be boring 9-5'ers.  Genius?  I think so.  Let's get with the program people!!

That's my requested rant for the day!  If you would like more philosophy de Annalee, head over to my contact page and we can really have some fun (and wine?)!
 
What really get's your goat?  Tell me!  Let's drink  complain together!!
 
Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I feel. I'm currently at work counting the seconds until 5:00 when I'm released! *sigh* I want to do all kinds of awesome great things, but I just don't have the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you kind of feel like a prisoner?? I do!!

      Delete