Saturday, May 4, 2013

My life story in a nutshell, a very small nutshell!


I was born in the twilight hours on September 21.  I had an amazing childhood surrounded but my mother and grandmother.  I was raised by two of the strongest women I know.  When I was 4, we added a hero to my story, my dad.  Shortly after that my little bro was born and our family was complete. 

We moved to Omak, WA when I was in 6th grade.  Holy culture shock.  This little town made me a little bit country with a heart for the city.  During high school I was a social butterfly with a passion for jazz band and cheerleading.  I am the ultimate conundrum, a constant battle of my outgoing nature and nerd heart!

After high school I left to Belgium to start my love affair with travel & languages.  It’s been a long, ongoing affair that has taken me all over Europe, to the city of love, up to have tea with Big Ben, across the border to learn the native tongue and all over the nation. 




College was a fast and furious four years where I gained knowledge, lost brain cells, found new sisters, had more adventures than tests, made some of my best friends ever, loved & lost and learned a lot of life lessons.  I branched out on my own for a couple of years outside the Emerald City where I learned to be independent, got my first big kid job and realized that love didn’t have to be a four letter word.


I followed my Love to the final frontier where he asked the forever question.  We sealed our love with a kiss in October of last year and now we’re writing the next chapter of our adventurous romantic novel. 


That’s my life in a nutshell but stay tuned… the best is still unwritten!


Until next time…

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading this "life story!" And that's so cool about Belgium -- how long were you there?? :)

    --Erika
    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erika! I was an exchange student and I lived in Belgium for a year. It was an incredible time that I will never forget and I am always lusting to go back!

      Delete