Friday, May 17, 2013

Hey Good Lookin'

Favorite photo and why:

I have lots of photos of myself that I like, and TONS that I don't like.  I picked this one for so many reasons that you won't see just by looking at those pearly whites. 

I love this photo because of what it represents.  This photo was taken in a bathroom (weird) and is of course a selfie (shocker!)... I mean they don't call them sterotypes because it never happens, am I right?!

This photo was taken one night, maybe after a few too many G&Ts but is great none the less!  This photo was taken in my bathroom, of my first apartment living alone and supporting myself.  You see that hair? Yep, great hair day.  You see that smile?   SO happy.  You see that tiny creepy door in the corner... tons of memories and hilarious stories with some of my favorite people.  I'm proud of this time in my life.  I'm proud that I supported myself and was broke, happy and independent.  This picture represents independence, fun, change, growth and all of the experiences that help get me to where I am today.  

This is my favorite.  
What's your favorite picture?  What does that picture represent?



No comments:

Post a Comment