Friday, May 17, 2013

It's hard being me because...

...well because it's hard being anyone.  There is no one specific thing that makes my lot in life less desirable than the next person.  Well I take that back, being a super model or independently wealthy sure would help out- don't tell me money wouldn't help buy happiness, lies I tell you.

 via

Seriously though, I've got a good family, job, I'm healthy, husband that loves me and I consider myself pretty lucky.  Sure there are things I would change if I could, but what would be the consequences?  What would I lose if I changed something?  I think I'll just keep it as is- unless you want to be my personal trainer and give me a mil, I mean... there's no reason to be greedy right?   I choose to embrace all the challenges in my life and I choose happiness. 

What makes your life difficult?  How do you choose to overcome it?


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment