Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day #2 Education in Procrastination

I don’t like to toot my own horn but this blog will be a breeze.  The trick is going to be picking just ONE thing.  Lez be honest, I’m pretty amazing at procrastination and I’m going to teach you how to be a pro too.  You may be a natural, or you may be a serious jedi master but pay attention and I guarantee you will learn a thing or two! 
 
Step #1- Always wear comfortable clothing.  Just because you’re procrastinating doesn’t mean you won’t squirrel yourself into an adventure.


Step #2- This skill can be completed with or without a companion.  Procrastinating can be a lonely, yet rewarding and fun skill to learn. 


Step #3- Be sure to have snacks.  While doing everything possible to not complete what you’re supposed to be doing, you may be hungry…plan ahead.

Step #4- Lose all track of time.  I’ve already mastered this one and most days have no idea what time it is until it’s either A) time to go home, B) Dark/light, which in Alaska is not predictable either or C) my stomach growls so loud I think the little alien from Spaceballs is going to jump out and dance on the table.

Step #5- Squirrel and squirrel often.  ‘nough said.

Step #6- Add adult beverages and trashy television (where applicable).  I find that these two gems go hand in hand.  They’re like PB & J, and don’t tell me you eat jelly alone because that’s just wrong.  No really, we’re not friends anymore. 

Step #7- Don’t break.  Under no circumstances go above and beyond or be guilted into being proactive.  Stand your ground and procrastinate at all costs.  

You are now ready to start procrastinating with these easy steps.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.  Enjoy!


Until next time…



No comments:

Post a Comment