Thursday, November 21, 2013

Annalee's Smoked Salmon Dip

Living in Cordova I've learned that everyone has their own smoked salmon dip recipe.  There are some recipes that are more simple and then there's mine!  I'm pretty sure anyone that's met me would not describe me as "simple" and I'm hoping that's a good thing?  Que sera sera!  I do get loads of compliments on this and when native Cordovan's ask for it, it seriously makes my heart happy! 

via, but just for the picture b/c I forgot to take one!
Annalee's Smoked Salmon Dip

Ingredients
1 8oz Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese (brand matters!)
1 bunch green onions finely chopped
1 jar smoked Bob Salmon** (skin, juice and ALL)

** Now, I realize that not all of you are privy to my Father-in-Law's AMAZING smoked salmon, but you'll just have to try to get the best can you can.  Try not to get a tuna fish looking one... *shudder*

Directions

Add together and enjoy!  See, I told you it was easy! 

Do make sure to chop up the salmon skin so you don't get a big hunk of slimy, fatty goodness in your mouth.  Awkward, and not like the show.  And yes, the skin is my secret ingredient because it is fatty and adds a really good flavor so use it!   

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment