Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Am Thankful

The ABCs of Thankfulness...
 
A: Avocados
B: Beauty Products (no makeup = scary!)
C: Coffee
D: Donald!
E: Extra sleep
F: Friends
G: God
H: Happiness
I: Ice cream :)
J: Juicing
K: Kaiya (my Pug)
L: Lakes
M: Married life
N: New Blog (cheated a little!)
O: Ocean
P: Parents
Q: Quibbler
R: Rice
S: Sunshine
T: Texts
U: United States Coast Guard
V: Vegetables
W: Weekends
X: xxx- hey, I'm married!
Y: YOLO
Z: Zoos!


There is so much to be thankful for!  What are you thankful for? 

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah for avocados! Have you ever tried Cowboy Caviar? Mmmmm! Beauty products- yes! Glittered toes in the summer are a must! Extra sleep!!! Kaiya- of course! What is Quibbler? XXXXX! ;) Vegetables- roasted ones are my favorite! The ocean- sigh.... God- He made it all! <3 Great list, Annalee! I may make one of these on my blog, too! Lori How about "S" for sushi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Cowboy caviar?! Quibbler is a card game set up kind of like scrabble- it's really fun! OMG... I can't believe I forgot Sushi, it's pretty much my favorite thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must, I mean MUST try Cowboy Caviar! I posted about it on my blog awhile back. Let me see if I can find the link. It's almost as good as sushi.;) I'm going to look into Quibbler- it sounds fab! Lori

    ReplyDelete