So, if I could tell myself 5 things they would be:
1. Boys will come and go. yes, relationships are valid but spend more time with your girlfriends.
2. Explore more before deciding on a career- what do you LOVE?? Is sure isn't receptionist work so choose wisely and when you're parents say they're done funding your funday... say thanks and KEEP GOING. Take chances and be ok with it.
3. Don't sweat the small stuff... life is too short to get caught up in the drama and stop planning so much!!
4. Stop looking for Mr. Charming, he will come along when he's meant to... (ps... you meet him in a bar! Cliché, I think so!!)
5. Make exercise a priority and learn to LOVE it... because girlfriend, this would be a whole lot easier if you had kept it up! haha...
Until next time...