Friday, December 13, 2013

Frank Fridays: Holiday Parties, the beginnning...

Well, it's Friday!  We made it!  I think that in itself deserves a bottle glass of wine, don't you?

No... well.... more for me! (holy exclamation points #sorryi'mnotsorry)  I was "lucky" enough to have an extremely long 15ish hour workday on Wednesday, so yesterday I turned on the jets and sped out of there at 10 to enjoy some well deserved comp time!  Yesterday was spent crafting away and I can't wait to share my pinterest win's and epic fails with you next week!  anywho...

via

'Tis the season for holiday parties with too much nog and plenty of drama.  I.can't.wait!  I love Holiday parties.  I would say I love Christmas parties but with cookie exchanges, work "holiday" parties, ugly sweater parties and family Christmas parties I had to make it a little more general.


Tomorrow night is my first holiday party of the season- make that two parties to be exact!  We've got one work party and one friend party to go to.  Decisions, decisions... What will I get in the white elephant gift exchange?  Will people like my sweater?  Will I be that person at the party??  I guess you'll just have to come back to find out!



Until then here's a little drink recipe to liven things up!  This has been a staple for the past couple of weekends and really tastes amazing!  One of my friends even calls it "Christmas in a cup" or bottle for that matter!

via
Spiced Hard Cider







  • 6 ounces hard apple cider
  • 1 1/2 ounces cinnamon whisky

  • Read more at http://cocktail365.blogspot.com/2013/07/angry-balls.html#60XOLEvkgq60vyZj.99
    1 Bottle Hard Apple Cider
    1- 1/2 oz Fireball

    Directions:
    1. Dump all into a glass & Stir.  Enjoy.

    It's that delicious and easy my friends.  Be warned, it's addictive, deceptive and bound to force a good time.  #you'rewelcome  Just make sure there's always a DD *okay, mom* and you drink responsibly.  You wouldn't want to have any little "mistakes" pop up on the internet, now would you??

    Until next time...
    Have an amazing weekend and don't forget to be Frank!


    Life, Laughs and Ladds: Frank Fridays

    No comments:

    Post a Comment