Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Playing not blogging

Happy Christmas Eve y'all!!  I'd say that I've missed you but that would be a lie!  I've been playing with two of the cutest step daughters I know!  I'm soaking in all the time I can before they have to fly back to casa #2!  But, I will give you a super fun picture show of what we've been up to!!  


Our first ugly sweater party!




The best snapchats I've ever received!!




The ice princess and igloo rooms!


A girl, her pug and their igloo!




Family time!




Pugs love to eat snow, I imagine this caption as " Oh, Hi Mom... Err, I wasn't eating anything..."


If you can't tell, those are matching Christmas jammies +family pics = coolest parents ever!  Our tween would disagree on this one!




Cocoa, cocoa and more cocoa!!


Pug snuggles...


So ladies and germs, that's what the Ladd family has been up to lately!  If you want more up to date awesomeness, follow me on Instagram @lifelaughsandladds !  Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas (eve)!



 
Love, the Ladds!!

Until next time...
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been having loads of fun! I love those snowflakes over the bed, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a great time over the Christmas break! I wish it was longer! I hope your holidays were fantastic!

      Delete