Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Let's shop!

Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.


I'm pretty sure shopping is one of my love languages.  I'm so much happier when I can strut my powers of consumerism but alas, here in the frozen tundra, it's difficult.  I've become quite the online connoisseur!  Here are some of my favorite shops!  Enjoy!

ModCloth

Stripe Up the Bass Top - Mid-length, Jersey, Blue, White, Stripes, Sleeveless, Casual, Nautical, Summer, Knit, Scoop Right Attitude Sweater in Mint - Mint, White, Knitted, Casual, Long Sleeve, Mid-length, Novelty Print, Pastel, Winter, Travel, Fall, Top Rated Carefully Chosen Coat - Houndstooth, Long, Long Sleeve, Winter, Belted, 3, Top RatedCoach Tour Dress in Rouge - Red, Solid, Buttons, A-line, Sleeveless, Casual, Fall, Best Seller, Cowl, Tis the Season Sale, Work, Variation, Winter, Basic, Top Rated, Mid-length, Knit
I will be getting some of these looks! I love that this shop has "fiercely REAL" sizing options as well!

Taylor & Stylist
Something funky is going on at their website currently but I can tell you that I got a GREAT deal on a super cute coat here!  Also, they have fabulous customer service which is a huge must for me!

Forever 21
Promo-faux-leather-clothing-and-accessories-02apparelhttp://www.forever21.com/images/cat_mouseover_199/39102341-03.jpg
I am a realist and I want to stay "in fashion" but I also don't want to spend a ton of money on something that I will only wear for a short amount of time.  Those days have passed and since I no longer use the Bank of Mommy & Daddy, I only buy expensive pieces that will carry over through all the trends.  *sorry/thanks Mom & Dad?*  Forever 21 has trendy pieces at an affordable price, along with having "fiercely real" sizing, which makes it one of my favs!

These are just a few shops that I'm totally crushing on right now.  I can't even begin to get into my obsession with Etsy... you crafty ladies have received more of my money than I'm willing to admit and I've loved every minute of it!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment