Well, Heeeyyy! Look at this. I've been nominated for Liebster award. No idea what this is, but it looks fun so why not? Madi over at And So I Did bestowed this honor upon me and you should probably go check out her blog, it's pretty fantastical! No really, she's oozing with awesome with a whole lot of hilarity on top. Go. Now. ... and then come back!
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you asked.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Mention some blogs you're loving reading at the moment
- Set 11 questions for those newly nominated bloggers to answer.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
1. Favorite vacation spot?
Of all the places I've been travelling through Europe, The US and Mexico, I have to say that Hawaii has been my favorite place so far. Give me an ocean, awesome climate and lucious landscape and I'm yours!
|My favorite wedding picture of us!|
2. Favorite song of all time?
Baby Got Back. I know every word will rap it to you with the biggest, corniest grin ever!
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
TV! When the boob tube comes on, my brain turns off and I finally relax....
4. What is the one thing that will guarantee your smile?
Besides Baby Got Back? Seriously sweet texts from my Husband! Love your face!
5. Favorite drink?
Water or Gin & Juice- extra lime.
6. Describe your 'fantasy lifestyle'...
My fantasy lifestyle would include never having to worry about money (dolla dolla bills y'all), traveling all over the world for pleasure & philanthropy and photographing/writing/cooking/creating for a living.
7. What is the one food you couldn't eat if you were starving to death?
Pickled Pig's Feet- I've never tried them but they make my stomach turn just thinking about them!!
8. Favorite animal and why?
I have too many to just pick one: Starfish, Manatees, Pandas and Pugs (Kaiya hold my heart!)
9. Why did you start a blog?
I orgionally wanted to start a blog when I found out I was moving to Alaska. It was such a different world and I wanted my friends/family back home to see what I was going through! Fast forward to last April when I actually got off my procrastinating butt and started it... it was still to document my fun/changes/experiences and for a creative outlet. I have a need to create and be heard! It warms my heart each time I see a comment or someone tells me how much they love my blog.
10. If you could visit one place you've never been, where would you go?
I can't wait to go to Austrailia, Africa and Asia. I can't pick just one! It will happen!!
11. What's your favorite season and why?
FALL!!! I love everything about this time of year! When the leaves change colors, Starbucks pumpkin lattes are released and scarves can be seen on every man, woman and child my heart skips a beat! Swoon!
11 Random Facts:
- I only eat half folded chips. Ok, in desperate situations I will cave- but I don't want to!
- If I hear something go bump in the night, I put on my big girls pants, trash talk and yell at it until I feel comfortable that the ghost, vampire, werewolf or real intruder thinks I'm just cray cray enough to fight back.
- If you compliment my outfit I will imediately tell you where I got it and how much it was- word. vomit. #ican'thelpmyself
- I loathe kitchy looking things. No special S&P shaker collection here, nope.
- I was an exchange student in Belgium after HS for a year. Vive la Belgique!
- I have no will power when it comes to food/drink. No really, it's a problem.
- I can pick things up with my toes. Yum!
- I lived in 3 countries in 4 years. Bonjour, Hey, Hola!
- Dance parties with myself are my favorite thing. Oh, I put on concerts too. You're welcome.
- I love TV and I don't care who knows it. #PLL,VampireDiaries,DropDeadDiva,Awkward,Greys,TheVoice&more #notalking,noseriously
- I play the saxophone. Giving Kenny G a run for his money since 1992.
Abby @ Always Abby
Tiffanie @ Life with the Little Man
Amy @ Fabulously Getting Fit
Christina @ Serene Ocean Wave
Mallory @ Mal Smiles
Ashley @ A Mess of Beautiful Chaos
Questions for my ladies:
1. If you could be any superhero who would you be/why?
2. First person you call when something amazing happens?
3. Original or Extra Crispy?
4. Three things you would take to a deserted island (non-essentials)?
5. If you could change one thing in your past- what would it be?
6. NKOTB or BSB?
7. Favorite place in your home?
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
9. What's one thing that really get's your goat?
10. What was your favorite cartoon growing up & can you still sing the theme song?
11. If you were ice cream, what flavor would you be/why?
This has been seriously fun and entertaining! Thanks to Madi for nominating me! I'm ecstatic!