1. What is your least favorite word?
It starts with a C and I'm not going there because I'm a lady!
2. Have you ever been in the newspaper or on the news?
I have! When I was in 1st grade I was interviewed about a puppet show dealing with some sort of preventative drugs/violence thing. I was in heaven!!
3. Have you ever done something really unbelievable, only to have no one around to see it?
All. The. Time.
I'm apparently a ninja when it comes to being amazing.
Maybe I should be less ninja-esque?
3. Harry Potter or Ron Weasley?
The Boy Who Lived all the way! (nerd alert!)
4. Who is the person who has inspired you the most?
My Mother or Grandmother. Both were single mothers at one point and rocked it. I would not be the person I am today without them. I have learned strength and grace in the face of the hardships of life, a never say die attitude, amazing sense of humor and some seriously wicked cooking skillz. I owe them everything.
5. Han Solo or Luke Skywalker?
Hans Solo! I love his defiance and bad boy demeanor!
6. Guy Fieri or Bobby Flay?
Guy all the way. I find him to be fun, down to Earth and with a serious love of finding awesome food. Bobby seems super pompous and I'd like to punch him a little.
7. If you could join any music group, who would it be and why?
Destiny's Child. I know I don't quite "fit the bill" but I love their message of girl power and independence- plus, rockin' vocals and hot dance moves! I've got a J-Lo that would love to move like Beyonce!
8. Favorite smell
PUMPKIN for my home and Juicy Couture for my sexy boday!
9. What is one website you visit way to often that you don't want anyone to know about?
If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret now would it?
10. If you could one thing for an entire week, what would it be?
Travel! I have an unquenchable wanderlust for the world. If only I had the unlimited funds to make it happen.... One day, one day!!
11. What is one of your goals for September?
Complete my Advocare 24 day challenge and start my new healthy lifestyle! Also, I would like to focus on consistency in my life.
Thanks Amy, that was fun! Would you like to know anything else about me? Random burning questions? Wait- you might need a DR for that...
No judging here!
Until next time...