Tuesday, December 9, 2014

32 weeks!

Just by the hair on my chinney, chin, chin (and I'm pregnant so that's not far off!) did I make this post happen!  Time is flying by and I have a lot to say.  Really, I should note that trimester 3 is kicking my booty and I'm so tired all. the. time.  I'm lucky to get dinner and a show in before I'm asleep in my chair or heading to bed.  Either way, the show the blog must go on! 
 
Since Halloween... oops... we've been living our normal lives with an amazing trip to WA thrown in the mix.  We headed to the Evergreen State for 7 fun-filled days of eating, shopping, driving, more driving and visiting with friends and family!  I had an amazing baby shower while were there and Baby Ladd was spoiled beyond belief by our amazing friends/family.  I saw some of my friends and sorority sisters that I haven't seen in years!  I miss everyone so much and it was flattering that they all took the time to come out and welcome Baby!  Of course, in true Annalee fashion, I didn't take many pics so I am missing a group shot and lots of other cute details!  Shoot! 

Prepare to be bombarded with pictures my lovelies! 

 
I was VERY thankful for a Hawks win on Thanksgiving!

My Baby Shower was so fun!  One of my best friends, Mary, and my Mom did such a great job!

Love this girl!  Also, I have her to thank for taking pics because I'm so bad at remembering!

Look, Ma- no hands!  Decorating onsies at the shower.

There were a couple onsies left over so D, Mary and I had a decorating party later!


Of course we had to stop off at the Pro Shop and get some baby Hawk gear!

Hockey game on Sunday night capped off a fantastic weekend!
Bumpdate!
How far along? 32 weeks, 7 days
Total weight gain: 12lbs- With baby at 4lbs I'm freaking out a little less :)
Baby is the size of ? An Squash and 15.2-16.7 in
Maternity clothes? Yep!  Bring on the black leggings and don't you dare tell me they're not pants.  Anything with an elastic waist band, no waist band or that goes below the belly and doesn't require a button is fair game! 
Stretch marks? No new ones!  Still battling them with doTERRA products and vitamin E/coconut oil which seems to be helping.  Not familiar with doTERRA?  ASK!  Hello life changing!
Sleep: Getting more elusive... 
Best moment this week: Seeing the belly move more on it's own and hearing Baby Ladd's heartbeat.  I should probably stop calling her Baby Ladd and tell you her name, huh?  SOON!Miss Anything? My back NOT aching, energy, being able to reach everything, not bumping the belly into things (serious problem)
Movement: Pretty sure she's a black belt ninja who loves oranges, sugar and taco salads!Food cravings: Cuties/Halos, those delicious little clementines have been disappearing by the bags at our casa! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really... pork is really the only culprit.  I feel so bad for D!
Exercise? Not as much as I should be doing... but I do walk a lot at work, does that count?Gender:  ??  Lady!Labor Signs: Nope.  Just your usual aches, pains and awkward stretchy feelings.
Symptoms: I have good days and bad with random aches and pains.  Hello round ligament pain.  Google it.
Belly Button in or out? In- but I can now see both holes where my belly button ring would’ve resided.  It's getting bad.
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring ON most days but the actual wedding band is touch and go.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Just call me Lady Cries-A-Lot.  It's redic and I'm so over it.  I don't want to feel feelings anymore!Looking forward to: Buying the little's car seat and setting up the nursery!
 
Look for a name reveal sometime SOON!! 
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the bump updates!!!! The onsies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHA that Richard Sherman meme is AWESOME!!! I love all of the decorations at your baby shower!! The idea of decorating onesies is always the best. You are so close!!

    ReplyDelete