Thursday, December 25, 2014

35 weeks

Merry Christmas Blogland!!  I have had a completely relaxing and blessed day spent with my amazing Husband.  I've been spoiled beyond belief this year and am typing to you on my new iMac!  We've been talking about this for while with my love of photography and new edition on the way and today it finally became a reality!  It's going to be a learning curve but I'm SO excited!  




Last Christmas before baby!

Last night we hosted our first California "Friendsmas" with other military orphans too far away to be with family this holiday season.  It was a blast to say the least!  Here are some of the highlights, and hilarious pics, that ensued!


So. Much. Food.  Don't forget the Birthday Boy, Joe!  
Vallejos & Lamberts!  I love when friends become family!

A little engineering and ghetto phone manipulation, eh voila, group photo!

The ladies went in the kitchen to talk doTERRA for 5 min, guess they were ready for Santa to come!

Awkward family photo or prego prom pic- either way it makes me giggle and I love it!!


How far along? 35 weeks, Day 2
Total weight gain: 12lbs and hoping to keep it that way!
Baby is the size of ? A Coconut
Maternity clothes? Yep!  Whoever said yoga pants and leggings weren't pants is wrong, just plain wrong.  Those things are a gift from God.  Come to think of it, anything stretchy is gracing my body these days.  You're welcome.
Stretch marks? Same!  Although I've noticed some older ones fading a bit, which makes me happy!

Sleep: Ahhh, we've definitely entered the third trimester sleep patterns, better known as "getting you ready for a newborn because you sleep like crappity, crap, crap"!  Unfortunately it's also around now when Mr. Ladd is getting banished to the, way more comfortable, guest bed.  I miss my husband but my sleep is SO precious I'll sacrifice a few nights with him! 
Best moment this week: Seeing the belly dance more and more!  We also had our birthing class last week and while it was pretty, um terrifying eyeopening, I feel more empowered and better prepared for the big event.  Might I add that at 35 weeks the lungs are fully developed?  While I'm not advocating for little Miss to make her debut tomorrow, I'm saying it's pretty much up to her now!
Miss Anything? Breathing and eating more than two bites of anything.  Enough said.
Movement: Little gymnast is doing summersaults all. the. time.

Food cravings: Anything sweet, but not really craving too much lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really but meat is starting to not appeal again.  Weird.
Exercise? Lots of walking around the office, during Christmas shopping and in general.  That's taking way more energy than it did before.  

Gender:  SHE
Labor Signs: Not really.  My belly keeps getting rock hard at the top but doesn't have any pain associated with it.  I am having random pains every now and then that stop me in my tracks, but they're done as fast as they come on.
Symptoms: Same.  I have good days and bad with random aches and pains.  Hello round ligament pain.  Google it.
Belly Button in or out? In- but I can now see both holes where my belly button ring would’ve resided.  
Wedding rings on or off? Normally I'm able to wear my engagement ring, but not my wedding band.  I'll take big and sparkly because people are serious judgers when I don't have any rings on.  Geezeeee.
Happy or Moody most of the time: More emotional than a 13yr old girl.  Make. it. STOP!

Looking forward to: Putting the nursery together, installing the carseat, writing my birth plan and packing our "to go bag".  Sh*t's getting real.

That's all for today folks!  I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and you remember the real reason for the season!  The most important things you get on Christmas, aren't things at all. 


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment