Buenos días blogland!
I swear I'm alive, I've just been enjoying my coastie since he got home from his last jaunt in the big blue. Some quick updates for you and a fabulous drink recipe!
1. We applied for a job in a far away land- eek, so excited! San Fran is still a sure thing if we don't get this opportunity but if we do, it would be amazing!
2. I've been taking more time for fitness lately and loving it! Miles of walking are now a nightly routine I'm our household and I've rekindled my relationship with the pool. We're both very happy about that!
3. Still working at the hardware store and only feeling like an idiot, oh, 60% of the time! Baby steps! However, I'm a boss at customer service and the front end!
4. Two months and 5 days until we leave CDV. While the countdown is on, I'm starting to feel quite sad about it. The thought of movies, more than 4 restaurants, shopping and the beach is helping.
5. I still got it when it comes to Mario and mixing drinks! #Winning!
Now- here's the drink recipe I promised!
Lemon Ginger Vodka Fizz
Ice in the glass
Vodka- not judging on your amount
Grate fresh ginger and add to taste (about 1/2 a teaspoon)
One half of a lemon slice squeezed in the glass and juice along the rim. Don't forget to twist the lemon rind for an aromatic bonus!
1-2 drops stevia sweetener
Fill with soda water, stir and enjoy!
It looks a little something like this!