Friday, March 14, 2014

What have you done to me?

Want to know why it's good to be a procrastinator?  Well, when you procrastinate on say a everyday challenge then you have topics at your disposal for a later date!  This was supposed to be a part of a September challenge (seriously forever ago) that I didn't follow through with- weird?  Not really....  One days fresh bananas is the next weeks banana bread!

Thursday, September 12: Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you.

How do I even start this blog?  I have been blogging or I should say I made the decision to start blogging in April of last year and since then basically everything that I do has been turned upside down.

Blogging was, and still is, a creative outlet for me.  Somewhere to put my thoughts, events in my life and to share a little bit about myself.  Really, it's sometimes like reading my diary.  I have to admit that since... oh, I don't know December-ish... that I've pulled back.  Really, because I don't want my blog to be used against me, or my little family.  You can tell in the things I post but recently I've also made the decision that I'm not going to hold back for very much longer.  There's really no need.  I'm open and honest about everything I do and say, so be ready- because I'm about to go all Carrie Bradshaw on ya!

I often have those inner dialogues where I think "this would be a great blog post" and laugh to myself.  I never thought that before but now I do!  I feel free!  Free to say whatever random, hilarious thing comes across this 'ol brain of mine or free to write down a thought provoking post about my actual human feelings.  I hate feeling feelings b.t.dubs.  Blogging has provided me an outlet to let my freak flag fly and fly it has! 

Also, I've come to miss blogging when I'm away.  I never thought that typing on my little space of the interweb would mean so much to me but it does!  These past couple of months a soul sucking job, an amazing cheerleading coaching position and my health have been barriers to my creativity but that's all about to change!  I quit my job (thank you sweet baby Jesus!), cheerleading is sadly coming to an end and I've almost kicked -what the locals lovingly refer to as the "Cordova crud"- to the curb!!  There is light at the end of my non-creative tunnel!  I can't wait to get back to the multiple postings a week and look forward to getting back on track to grow this little space of mine!  

So there's my long winded answer.  Blogging has changed me, because it has.  I'm an ever-evolving baby blogger and I'm loving every minute of it.  Thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Until next time...


Ps- I wrote this in all italics because I thought it was pretty!  You're welcome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment