Tuesday, August 12, 2014

15 weeks



How far along? 15 weeks, 6 days- cutting it close, so please excuse the tardiness!
Total weight gain: None!  Booyah!  Lost weight again, only a pound but still my dr says its good :)
Baby is the size of ? An Orange!
Maternity clothes? Not really. 
Stretch marks? Nothin new!  But I did develop a super fun prego rash.  Hopefully it will go away with the help of a super fun cream my dr gave me.  If not, you'll be hearing more about it.  Yippie.
Sleep: Slightly eluding me at the moment.  After consulting the all mighty FB, I stole every pillow in the house for my "pillow fort" until my newly purchased prego pillow arrives.  My dr also ok'd sleepy tea and the occasional use of melatonin as a last result.  I'm going to try pillow first!  Wish me luck!
Best moment this week: We heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time yesterday.  It was amazing and an almost indescribable feeling.  There's a human in there!!
Miss Anything? Sleeping comfortably on my tummy, not waking up 2-3 times a night and even though I was never a huge beer drinker, it's been on my mind constantly.  I swear I wasn't an alcoholic before pregnancy!  I guess it's true about always wanting what you can't have!!
Movement: Nothing yet- I keep thinking something is moving but it could be indigestion :)
Food cravings: Nope.  Sweet stuff appeals more but I don't HAVE to have anything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still meat, specifically red meat.  Steak is ok but ground beef, and pretty much any meat I smell turns my stomach.  Poor D!!
Exercise? Lots of walking.  Currently getting the house all put together and looking for jobs but I would like to start swimming again, soon!
Gender:  ??  We'll have to wait for our next ultrasound!  Should be second week of Sept!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Typical symptoms aren't there, but still tired.  I escaped morning sickness but got horrible heartburn instead.  So that's fun. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On most of the time, sometimes the heat gets the best of me!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, but I have had a couple of prego swings.  Those are not fun!
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby Ladd is a he or a she so I can start buying and decorating!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment